During the lifetime of Pucamarca the region will receive a total of approximately S/. 200 million income for mining concession fees.
Pucamarca will also receive mining royalties, which will be allocated exclusively to the region, via the regional government, the provincial and district municipalities and national universities.
Likewise, we will continue promoting various social support initiatives such as the following:
- Creation of funds for the financing of municipal projects, managed by the communities themselves (oregano productive chain, sanitation infrastructure, among other).
- Promotion of productive and business activities in sectors such as agriculture, agro-industry and tourism.
- Local employment and technical training programs for members of the community.
- Local purchasing system for promoting local and regional trade.
- Development initiatives on issues of protection of valuable species such as the suri and the vicuña.
Categorizado en: Contenido de Pagina Ingles
Esta entrada fue escrita poradministrator